I like that they can recognize that downloading copies of an artist’s work is far from a victimless crime while also recognizing that copyright itself has become a tool for corporations to use at the expense of authors, artists, and the general public. A very well rounded assessment of the situation.
- The Dark Secret of Superman & Wonder Woman’s Son Revealed
- Super Seed: 15 Women Superman Knocked Up
- Why History’s Most Valuable Comic Book Was Destroyed On …
- DC Comics Rebirth Spoilers: Superman #29 Sees 2 HUGE Returns From Green Lantern Lore As Superman Joins …
- Frank Miller’s ‘Superman: Year One’ Isn’t a Retelling of Supe’s Origin Story
- John Romita Jr. Discusses Working Wtih Frank MIller on Superman …
- DC Comics Rebirth Spoilers & Dark Nights Metal Spoilers: Batman V Superman In Dark Nights Metal #1 / Dark Nights …
- Superman Attacks in Dark Nights: Metal – CBR
- What Was The Only Thing Keeping Superman From Marrying Supergirl?
- Chris Kent’s Rebirth Return Will Be Big For Superman
- Superman & Wonder Woman’s Future Son Revealed
- Mark Millar’s superhero rise from comic book nerd to Netflix winner
- Which Millarworld comics should Netflix make?
- How DC’s Rebirth Reinvented Lois Lane
- Justice League Movie: Green Lantern & Black Superman Costume Speculated – Cosmic Book News