I can’t stand all of the new “modernised” DC costumes. Hawkman, Shazam, Flash, Dr Fate, Superman, Batman etc – over-complicated messes that are crushed underneath a myriad of unnecessary lines, pieces of armour etc I’m all for updating costumes, but not overcomplicating them – it’s just a rehash of the 90s shoulder pads debacle. Next everyone will be back to wearing leather jackets over their costumes.
- Would Superman be a DACA recipient? | Public Radio International
- When You’re On the Wrong Side of Superman, You’re on the Wrong Side of History
- Superman saved undocumented workers from a racist — and conservative media is mad about it
- ‘Justice League’ Flash Photo Contains ‘Superman: The Movie’ Homage
- Heroes and Villains Fan Fest is one big costume party
- Superman saved undocumented workers from a racist — and … – Vox
- Superman Protects Undocumented Workers From Armed White Supremacist in Latest Comic
- Superman Protects Undocumented Workers From Armed White …
- Biggest comic revelation of the year comes out this week for Superman
- Len Wein, Influential Comic Book Writer, Dies at 69
- Fan Expo 2017 & DC Comics Rebirth Spoilers: Superman In Action Comics #989 Final Cover Reveals Mr. Oz Identity?!
- Fan Expo 2017 & DC Comics Rebirth Spoilers: Superman In Action …
- Ranking all 8 Superman movies from worst to best
- Best Shots Rapid Fire Reviews: ASTONISHING X-MEN #3, SUPERMAN #30, VENOMVERSE #1, STAR WARS …
- DC Comics Rebirth Spoilers & Review: Is Superman #30 A Dark …