Though the world of comic book superheroes requires a suspension of disbelief, there are still rules even superheroes need to follow! Things just can’t happen when they don’t make sense! At least that’s what comic book legend Stan Lee thinks. And if he thinks like that, we should listen. Here he explains why he really hates Superman. And it goes beyond Superman being boring.
- DC Comics Movies: 5 Reasons Recasting Superman Is A Problem
- Superman #6 Will Change Clark & Lois’ Lives ‘Forever’
- Henry Cavill won’t be playing Superman again in the DC movies
- Superman vs. the Nazis: How Comics Influenced American Public Opinion
- The DC Films Universe Is Dead. Long Live Warner Bros.’ DC Films Series.
- Henry Cavill hangs up Superman’s red cape as DC Comics hit the ‘reset’ button
- Henry Cavill will no longer play Superman in DC Comics movies – The San Diego Union
- DC Fan’s Black Superman Photo Shoot Goes Viral
- The new DC Universe streaming service is a nostalgic trip for fans – even without original shows yet – Virginian
- Exclusive DC Preview: ‘Superman’ #3 From Brian Michael Bendis and Ivan Reis
- Confirmed – King’s Superman is on the Walmart Shelves and There Are More Copies This Time
- Superman vs. Predator? | Weirdest Comics Crossovers
- PREVIEW: King & Kubert’s 12-Part Superman Story Has Batman Ask for Help
- The new DC Universe streaming service is a nostalgic trip for fans — even without original shows yet
- This ‘Man of Steel’ and ‘Batman v Superman’ Connection Has DC Fans Emotional