Lillian Luthor will not be the only villain terrorizing Kara Danvers on Supergirl season 2. In “The Darkest Place” Supergirl introduced a villain that fans have been anticipating for quite a while, Cyborg Superman. After his supposed death in season 1 the original Hank Henshaw is back with a few cybernetic “improvements” and an even harsher attitude toward aliens. While Cyborg Superman’s arrival has been theorized and expected for a while, his debut left a lot to be desired. Supergirl is going to have to do a lot of work with Cyborg Superman to keep the audience invested and make him anywhere near as compelling as his supposed boss, Lillian Luthor.
- Alan Moore Writes a New Superman Comic Book Story
- Putin v Superman? DC Comics features surprising guest
- Superman comics showing victim of ‘Russian puppet Assad’ honors long tradition of propaganda
- Best gifts for comic book lovers in 2018
- ‘Superman’ producer Ilya Salkind reveals secrets from the set: Christopher Reeve had to gain 40 lbs. of muscle
- The Comic Source Podcast Episode 617 – Superman Sunday: Action Comics #1005
- DC Comics Universe & Doomsday Clock #8 Spoilers: Whose Side Is Superman On In The Metahuman Arms Race?
- The Comic Source Podcast Episode 617 – Superman Sunday: Action Comics #1005v
- ‘Man of Steel 2’ and ‘The Flash’ Movies "Lose Momentum" at Warner Bros.
- Action Comics No. 1005 review: Superman the journalist
- Brian Michael Bendis on a New Superman Villain, The Question …
- Exclusive Preview: Superman’s first encounter with the Red Cloud and Bendis hints at future project with Ryan Sook
- ACTION COMICS #1005 Brings ‘Real, Shocking Tragedy’ to SUPERMAN’s Life
- DC Comics Universe & Action Comics #1005 Spoilers: Superman Faces The Question, Wonder Comics’ Dial H For …
- Why we loved Stan Lee