Lillian Luthor will not be the only villain terrorizing Kara Danvers on Supergirl season 2. In “The Darkest Place” Supergirl introduced a villain that fans have been anticipating for quite a while, Cyborg Superman. After his supposed death in season 1 the original Hank Henshaw is back with a few cybernetic “improvements” and an even harsher attitude toward aliens. While Cyborg Superman’s arrival has been theorized and expected for a while, his debut left a lot to be desired. Supergirl is going to have to do a lot of work with Cyborg Superman to keep the audience invested and make him anywhere near as compelling as his supposed boss, Lillian Luthor.
- Best Shots Rapid-Fire Reviews: BLACK WIDOW #5, SUPERMAN #11, DAREDEVIL #5, TEEN TITANS #30, More
- DC Comics Universe & Superman #11 Spoilers & Review: Battle With Rogol Zaar Unites Superman, Superboy, Supergirl, Jor-El / Mr. Oz As House Of El, But What About House Of Zod?!
- Supergirl’s Tyler Hoechlin on Possibly Playing Superman in the DCEU
- Superman Fades Away in Justice League #24
- Rocksteady Dev May Have Leaked Justice League Game
- MARVEL Plans to Announce New ‘Exclusive’ Friday
- Exclusive DC Preview: Superman #11
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Concept Art Reveals More Comics-Accurate Doomsday
- ‘Batman v Superman’: Comic-Accurate Doomsday Design Revealed
- Batman v Superman Fans Upset That Avengers: Endgame Has Visual Similarities
- Superman Vs. Thanos: How the Justice League Characters Would Handle Thanos
- University Of South Carolina Gets 180K+ Rare Comic Books
- Vail Valley comic book lovers, Saturday is your day
- University of South Carolina acquires 180,000+ rare comic book collection
- What DC Comics is Offering During Free Comic Book Day 2019 Display: DC Comics FCBD Offerings