Lillian Luthor will not be the only villain terrorizing Kara Danvers on Supergirl season 2. In “The Darkest Place” Supergirl introduced a villain that fans have been anticipating for quite a while, Cyborg Superman. After his supposed death in season 1 the original Hank Henshaw is back with a few cybernetic “improvements” and an even harsher attitude toward aliens. While Cyborg Superman’s arrival has been theorized and expected for a while, his debut left a lot to be desired. Supergirl is going to have to do a lot of work with Cyborg Superman to keep the audience invested and make him anywhere near as compelling as his supposed boss, Lillian Luthor.
- 15 Reasons Superman Is The Biggest DOUCHEBAG In Comics
- DC TV Watch: Tyler Hoechlin Teases Superman-Supergirl Finale Battle
- Superman and Wonder Woman’s New 52 Romance Erased From Continuity
- The 40 Best Moments From the Injustice Comic Series
- ‘Death of Superman’ Sequel Coming From DC?
- Superman Comics: DC Rebirth’s Biggest Beneficiary? (Action …
- ‘Watchmen’ to Collide With Superman in ‘Doomsday Clock’ Comic
- DC Comics Wishes Fans A Happy Martha’s Day
- DC Comics Rebirth & Superman Reborn Aftermath Spoilers: New Super-Man #11 Has Yet Another New Superman …
- DC Comics Rebirth &…
- [SPOILER]’s Rebirth in Action Comics #979 will Rain Hell on Superman
- Superman Comics: DC Rebirth’s Biggest Beneficiary? (Action Comics #979)
- 10 Essential Superman Comics You Need To Read
- 10 Times Superman Was Forced To Kill
- Major Part of Superman’s Origin Retooled to Match the Donner Movies