Batman #33 is a pretty big issue, as it’s the start of a new story arc that sees Bruce Wayne and Selena Kyle, aka Catwoman, embarking on their greatest adventure: being an engaged couple. And part of that metaphorical journey is the very physical feat of crossing a desert on horseback. Sure enough, the costume that Batman is wearing during this sequence is a reversal of typical comic / movie protocol, as something that’s originated in Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice has found itself being adapted into comic lore. You can take a look at the end result for yourself, in a portion of the issue’s cover, shared below.
- Action Comics #1000 Honors 80 Years of Superman With Another …
- Action Comics #1000: the 10 most important issues from 80 years of Superman
- Superman Turns 80. The Red Trunks Still Fit.
- Brian Bendis decided to write Superman comics for DC after a trip to …
- Sunday Conversation: DC Entertainment publishers talk about redefining Superman at 80
- Sunday Conversation: DC Comics publishers talk about redefining Superman at 80
- Sunday Conversation: DC Comics publishers talk about redefining …
- Action Comics: 80 Years of Superman Deluxe Edition Review
- DC Comics Celebrates Superman’s 80th Year & Action 1000
- C2E2 2018: DC Celebrates Action Comics #1000 Panel Report – CBR
- WATCH C2E2: Action Comics #1000 panel celebrates 80 years of Superman
- C2E2: DC Celebrates Action Comics #1000 with Bendis, King and More
- WATCH: Superman drawn by comic book artist Doc Shaner WATCH …
- Superman Celebrates 80
- 5 comics to read this April, from vampire Veronica to 80 years of Superman