Of course, this choice also makes sense when we look at how sparsely populated Cyborg’s rogues gallery is in the comics. Though some writers have introduced interesting foes for him to face off against, such as the recent inclusion of Malware at the beginning of his Rebirth run, some of Cyborg’s most prominent and best adventures have occurred during crossovers with other heroes or team missions. With relatively minimal iconic villains to choose from, sending him up against a more well-known bad guy from another hero’s rogues gallery could make for fascinating storytelling. We still don’t know when Cyborg will show up next in the DCEU, but it’s easy to imagine that many fans would go wild for this potential idea.
- Best Shots Rapid-Fire Reviews: BLACK WIDOW #5, SUPERMAN #11, DAREDEVIL #5, TEEN TITANS #30, More
- DC Comics Universe & Superman #11 Spoilers & Review: Battle With Rogol Zaar Unites Superman, Superboy, Supergirl, Jor-El / Mr. Oz As House Of El, But What About House Of Zod?!
- Supergirl’s Tyler Hoechlin on Possibly Playing Superman in the DCEU
- Superman Fades Away in Justice League #24
- Rocksteady Dev May Have Leaked Justice League Game
- MARVEL Plans to Announce New ‘Exclusive’ Friday
- Exclusive DC Preview: Superman #11
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Concept Art Reveals More Comics-Accurate Doomsday
- ‘Batman v Superman’: Comic-Accurate Doomsday Design Revealed
- Batman v Superman Fans Upset That Avengers: Endgame Has Visual Similarities
- Superman Vs. Thanos: How the Justice League Characters Would Handle Thanos
- University Of South Carolina Gets 180K+ Rare Comic Books
- Vail Valley comic book lovers, Saturday is your day
- University of South Carolina acquires 180,000+ rare comic book collection
- What DC Comics is Offering During Free Comic Book Day 2019 Display: DC Comics FCBD Offerings