There’s been plenty of talk about a potential Man of Steel 2, but DC and Warner Bros. have yet to confirm in any official manner that a movie is in development. That hasn’t stopped people from asking Henry Cavill about a sequel, with the actor expressing a desire to lead his own solo film again, but not confirming anything. Superman has no shortage of comic books stories that could make for an awesome movie, but if Cavill really had to pick, he’d want to adapt a comic book known as Superman: For Tomorrow.
- DC Comics previews and pull list for April 17, 2019
- Shazam Is Back. Wait, Who Is He Again?
- Every DC Comics Movie, Ranked
- Brian Michael Bendis Teases the Secrets of Event Leviathan :: Comics :: Features :: Brian Michael Bendis :: Paste
- See Henry Cavill’s Superman Sporting A Comic-Accurate Beard
- DC Comics Universe & July 2019 Solicitations Spoilers: Superman / Supergirl X-Over Concludes As Unity Saga Continues! Plus Brainiac Returns!
- DC’s new Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen comic-book series will debut in July
- 10 Perfect Date Night Movies for Your Favorite Comic Book Nerd
- Ridley Pearson’s ‘Super Sons’ unveils a new dynamic duo: Batman and Superman’s kids
- ‘Shazam!’ Producer Explains That Surprise DC Cameo
- ‘Shazam!’ Vs. ‘Captain Marvel’
- Walmart’s DC “Giant” Stories Finally Make Their Way to Local Comic Shops
- Warner Bros.’ DC films are no longer trying to be Marvel, and that’s a good thing
- How a $4 million lawsuit created ‘Shazam!’ and ‘Captain Marvel’ as we know them today
- The stars of ‘Shazam!’ on bringing the ‘Big’-meets-Superman comic book film to life