As great as it would be to see Henry Cavill return for Man of Steel 2, we have no idea when, or even if, that will happen. In the meantime, Michael B. Jordan, who’s already a huge star thanks to the Creed movies, Fruitvale Station, Black Panther and more, has a first-look deal with Warner Bros, which will see him starring in features like Just Mercy. Clearly he has a good relationship with the studio, so Warner Bros would have an easier time signing him onto such a major blockbuster (when he’s not busy playing John Clark at Paramount). After all, Jordan has plenty of experience in the comic book realm and has clearly proven he can lead a franchise. Being the Calvin Ellis Superman could be his most impactful genre role yet.
- Best Shots Rapid-Fire Reviews: BLACK WIDOW #5, SUPERMAN #11, DAREDEVIL #5, TEEN TITANS #30, More
- DC Comics Universe & Superman #11 Spoilers & Review: Battle With Rogol Zaar Unites Superman, Superboy, Supergirl, Jor-El / Mr. Oz As House Of El, But What About House Of Zod?!
- Supergirl’s Tyler Hoechlin on Possibly Playing Superman in the DCEU
- Superman Fades Away in Justice League #24
- Rocksteady Dev May Have Leaked Justice League Game
- MARVEL Plans to Announce New ‘Exclusive’ Friday
- Exclusive DC Preview: Superman #11
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Concept Art Reveals More Comics-Accurate Doomsday
- ‘Batman v Superman’: Comic-Accurate Doomsday Design Revealed
- Batman v Superman Fans Upset That Avengers: Endgame Has Visual Similarities
- Superman Vs. Thanos: How the Justice League Characters Would Handle Thanos
- University Of South Carolina Gets 180K+ Rare Comic Books
- Vail Valley comic book lovers, Saturday is your day
- University of South Carolina acquires 180,000+ rare comic book collection
- What DC Comics is Offering During Free Comic Book Day 2019 Display: DC Comics FCBD Offerings