At the moment, I felt a little salty. I was like, “Crap, I played my chip, I got a spin on the wheel, I made it on the board and it wasn’t everything I hoped it would be, and then Cate Blanchett killed me” — which is an honor, by the way. But had I not been killed in the Marvel universe, I would not have now been reborn in the DC universe. So for all of it, I go, “Thank you, thank you, thank you.”
- Freddie Mercury Becomes Different Comic Book Heroes in This Art Collection
- DC Comics Universe & Action Comics #1010 Spoilers: Superman In His Arab Secret Identity Of Chaz Donen Goes Undercover With Lois Lane?! Event Leviathan Looms! Preview! UPDATED!
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Let’s retrace steps of how superheroes became Hollywood’s biggest stars
- The Splash Page: “Detective Comics” #1000 remembers what’s great about Batman
- Comics Explained – Answers (Superman Universe: Unity Saga Part 4)
- DC Comics previews and pull list for April 17, 2019
- Shazam Is Back. Wait, Who Is He Again?
- Every DC Comics Movie, Ranked
- Brian Michael Bendis Teases the Secrets of Event Leviathan :: Comics :: Features :: Brian Michael Bendis :: Paste
- See Henry Cavill’s Superman Sporting A Comic-Accurate Beard
- DC Comics Universe & July 2019 Solicitations Spoilers: Superman / Supergirl X-Over Concludes As Unity Saga Continues! Plus Brainiac Returns!
- DC’s new Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen comic-book series will debut in July
- 10 Perfect Date Night Movies for Your Favorite Comic Book Nerd
- Ridley Pearson’s ‘Super Sons’ unveils a new dynamic duo: Batman and Superman’s kids
- ‘Shazam!’ Producer Explains That Surprise DC Cameo